QNews Error Corrections & Feedback
At QNews, we prioritise precision. Yet, occasional oversights can occur.
When QNews identifies inaccuracies, we act swiftly and adhere to our Editorial Policy. We transparently mark corrections in article footnotes and address major retractions with dedicated content.
Need a Correction?
Connect with us at email@example.com.
How to File a Complaint
- Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: (07) 3852 5933 (10 am – 5 pm, Mon-Fri)
- Via Mail: Managing Editor, QNews, P.O. Box 5835, West End 4101, Queensland, Australia
Share Your Concerns:
- Specific Content: Mention details like issue, page number, and title for the magazine. For online content, provide the headline or URL. If possible, note the title, date, and URL for social media.
- Nature of Concern: Elaborate on your concerns. If it pertains to a policy breach, specify which one and the reasons.
- Your Identity: We value open dialogue, so we don’t process anonymous feedback.
- Communicate your complaint with respect and expect the same in return.
- We will not address offensive or aggressive messages.
What Happens Next?
- Personal Preferences: Our Managing Editor will acknowledge feedback based on personal taste and respond within 14 days.
- Editorial Policy Matters: We carefully review concerns related to our Editorial Policy. If we find any breaches, we issue appropriate corrections or retractions within 14 days. We will communicate any extended resolutions with reasons.
- Please direct all legal concerns to our team at email@example.com.
For the latest LGBTIQA+ Sister Girl and Brother Boy news, entertainment, community stories in Australia, visit qnews.com.au. Check out our latest magazines or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagra