1. The promoter of this competition is: Q News Pty Ltd (ABN 61 079 093 753) whose office is located at 2/936 Logan Rd, Holland Park West QLD 4121.
2. This competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except employees of Q News and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging (if applicable) of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Q News accepts no responsibility for entries that were not received for any reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as practicable by the promoter.
7. The prize (3x double passes) is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Tickets are not transferrable to any other date or show under any circumstances.
8. The winner will be notified by Facebook direct message immediately. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the disclosure of their name, mobile number and email to the event organiser, publicist or other relevant staff members connected to the event if they are chosen as winner of the competition. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.