A new group of Drag Race queens from seasons past will hit the runway in RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 8.
World of Wonder confirmed that 12 contestants return to the Werk Room in just a few weeks. The queens were unveiled via a special announcement overnight on YouTube.
The new crop of returning queens, from over 10 different seasons, are:
- Alexis Michelle (season 9, 5th place)
- Darienne Lake (season 6, 4th place)
- Heidi N Closet (Season 12, 6th place)
- Jaymes Mansfield (Season 9, 14th place)
- Jessica Wild (Season 2, 6th place)
- Jimbo (Canada Season 1, 4th place)
- Kahanna Montrese (Season 11, 14th place)
- Kandy Muse (Season 13, runner-up)
- Mrs. Kasha Davis (Season 7, 11th place)
- LaLa Ri (Season 13, 10th place)
- Monica Beverly Hillz (Season 5, 12th place)
- Naysha Lopez (Season 8, 9th place)
The All Stars are competing for a spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame, as well as a grand prize of $200,000.
All Stars 8 will premiere in just a few weeks, on May 12. RuPaul’s Drag Race and its spinoffs all stream in Australia on Stan.
Sasha Colby crowned winner of season 15
All Stars 7 was the first-ever all-winners season, with season 5 champ Jinkx Monsoon was crowned as the “Queen of All Queens”.
Last week, season 15 of RuPaul’s Drag Race finished with Sasha Colby crowned America’s Next Drag Superstar.
The next season of RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under also finished filming in Auckland last month.
Aussie judge Rhys Nicholson recently teased season three will have “proper pop megastars” guest judging in person on the Aussie and Kiwi version.
For the latest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) news in Australia, visit qnews.com.au. Check out our latest magazines or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.