Pure Catering was born out of a passion to create a catering and event company that could exceed people’s expectations for catering, in particular wedding catering.
An institution in the catering game, Pure Catering has been part of Brisbane and South East Queensland’s event scene for over 10 years – a lifetime in this profession!
From the most intimate dining experience in the comfort of your own home through to Christmas lunch for 4000 people, Pure Catering is able to bring any event to life with dedicated event management and styling services as well as amazing food and friendly staff.
Pure is on the lookout for a new member of our team.
We need a catering logistics assistant to help us stay super organised. This is a full time position, 36 hours per week.
You must have:
– Current open manual drivers licence
– Good time management
– Great organisational skills
– Ability to think ahead and work alone
– Experience in a similar role or hospitality/events or retail
– Availability to work Friday and Saturday nights, as well as the occasional Sunday
Roles may include but not limited to:
– Deliveries and setup of catering jobs
– Bump in and out of events*
– Assisting with packing and logistics
– On the floor catering management
– Basic kitchen production
*Event examples: weddings, private functions, corporate events, large scale catering
Please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the company at www.purecatering.com.au
For the latest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) news in Australia, visit qnews.com.au. Check out our latest magazines or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.