Ariana Grande will return to Manchester for a benefit concert for the families of those lost and injured in the bombing at Manchester Arena last week.
Twenty-two people were killed and dozens were injured after Grande’s concert on Monday when a bomber detonated an explosive device.
In a lengthy and powerful statement posted to her social media, Grande said “we won’t let hate win”.
“There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or to make this better,” she wrote.
“However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want or need my help in any way.
“Our response to this violence must be to come closer together, to help each other, to love more, to sing louder and to live more kindly and generously than we did before.
“I’ll be returning to the incredibly brave city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families.”
Grande said more details would be announced once the gig had been confirmed.