QNews respects your right to the privacy of the personal information you provide us through the QNews Website, emails, telephone, electronic and postal submissions.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, or we make it clear when information is collected, all personal information you provide to QNews will be known only to you and QNews.
- Such personal information includes your name, street and e-mail addresses, click-through activity and any other personal information you may provide to us.
- If you have any concerns or issues of information contained within the publishings of QNews both printed and or electronic you must make personal representations to QNews with verification of identity.
- Representations through a third party will not be entered into.
- If you believe their has been any deliberate or false representations made that may cause for concern or are possibly illegal then all such matters should be communicated to QNews in writing.
- All illegal matters will be referred to the appropriate authorities, after the people involved in the grievance have made a formal complaint to the appropriate government body.
- This policy is unlikely to change, but please check here regularly.